General Conditions of use
Conditions governing the provision of information and the presentation of products and services by Corbroker – Corretores de Seguros, S.A. (hereinafter also referred to simply as Corbroker), with registered office in Lisbon, at Av. 5 de Outubro 17, 2º andar, 1050-047 Lisboa, with share capital of € 66,000, registered at the Lisbon Commercial Registry Office with Legal Person Number 503 239 470 and registered at the A.S.F. with the number 607083914/3.
When accessing the site www.corbroker.pt, the user expressly agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- The information provided is general and merely illustrative. It is intended, exclusively, to enable the User to consider the range of products and services offered by Corbroker and to learn of the legal and mandatory information relating to Corbroker’s business as an insurance broker;
- Corbroker endeavours to ensure that the information provided is accurate, complete and up to date;
- The site www.corbroker.pt may include links to Internet sites that are owned or operated by third parties. When you use the links to these third-party sites, you should read and accept the rules of these sites before using them. You should also accept that Corbroker does not control the content of these sites and cannot assume any responsibility for material created or published by these third-party sites;
- All information and, in general, the content of the site www.corbroker.pt may be changed without prior notice, with the exception of cases where the law expressly requires this;
- Corbroker is not liable for any losses or damage to property or personal injury that may result directly or indirectly from misuse of the information contained in this site;
- Users of the site acknowledge Corbroker – Corretores de Seguros, S.A.’s intellectual property rights over the elements of which it is composed, namely the texts, images, graphics and logos used;
- Corbroker allows you to view its pages on your computer or to print copies of extracts from those pages exclusively for your own personal use and not for redistribution, unless Corbroker gives its permission for such in writing;
- The site is made available to Users via telecommunications networks, and Corbroker – Corretores de Seguros, S.A. cannot be held liable for any transmission errors or technical defects of such networks;
- Any attempts to change information, upload information, or perform any other actions that may cause damage to or jeopardise the integrity of the system are strictly prohibited and punishable in the terms of the legislation in force;
- No reproduction, in whole or in part, of any content of the site www.corbroker.pt, is permitted without the prior consent of its owners.